Tuvis | QA Automation Engineer
Tuvis is a a fast-growing Israeli startup, and an official Salesforce Partner. The company exists since 2019 and recently raised $11m from top investors like Oren Zeev (Zeev Ventures) and Base Partners.
We provide a one-of-a-kind platform for customer engagement over popular Instant Messaging channels, and we have many customers like Volkswagen, Subaru, Telefonica, and Santander Bank.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate QA Automation Engineer to oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization's products and/or development processes.
What you will be doing
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a quality engineer
- Able to drive change and inspire others to adopt a QA mindset & practices
- Familiar with best-of-breed ALM tools like JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Familiar with Test Case Management tools such as Spira, Testrail, or Xray
- Can-do attitude, independent, passionate, proactive, self-learner
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Fluent / Native English – MUST
- Experience with Java/NodeJS or other Automation testing languages
- Working with the customer-facing environment
- Some understanding of CRM/ERP platforms