Senior Full Stack Developer
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
We are accelerating the development of our product, a game changing cyber analytics and response platform, and looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who is enthusiastic about combining the disciplines of design and programming. The successful candidate
- Develop an innovative product while taking on new technologies, research and implemention of new solutions
- Lead, design and implement strategic software components in Sygnia's flagship product
- Be a meaningful contributor within an agile autonomous team
- At least 10 years experience as a software developer in a fast-pace start-up. Experience as a part of the core R&D team in a funded start-up would be a great advantage
- At least three years of
experience developing in Python
- Demonstrated experience in the below fields would be an advantage;
- Various SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Python web application development;
- Various SQL/NoSQL databases ; and
- Cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP) and managed services (SQS, RedShift, BigQuery, etc… ; (
- Experience in a cyber security company is also an advantage.