Tastewise | Fullstack Team Lead
We’re looking for a full-stack team lead who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker, and great at execution to join our group. We use NodeJS, Angular and ElasticSearch on both AWS and Azure and invest a lot in cutting edge technologies, great user experiences and AI.
If you think about coding as craftsmanship, have a great passion for food, a background in software engineering, and want to be a part of a team that builds incredible software in record speeds, you’ve come to the right place.
- Actively lead the availability, resilience, and scalability of our solutions by utilizing AWS cloud services
- Participate fully in team planning and work with colleagues to continuously improve the team’s performance
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Work with the Product team to define requirements and translate those into well designed software components
- Turn product ideas into reality, design and build new systems from scratch, integrate with machine learning and algorithmic modules
- 2+ Years of experience in leading a squad of full-stack developers from goals to production-quality solutions
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a backend developer preferably NodeJS
- 3+ years experience in Frontend environment (Angular/React/Vue)
- All around player, fast, self-learning individual
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- Deep understanding of the web client and server-side technologies with great analytical skills and well versed with relational and document Based DB (NoSQL, preferably Elasticsearch 7+)
- Experience working on high scale, production-grade projects
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- A developer by nature, technology enthusiastic with a sharp mind
- Translate UI/UX design to actual code and produce visual elements
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features end-to-end
- Can-do attitude!