Tastewise | Senior DevOps Engineer
Tastewise is an AI-powered Food Intelligence platform that helps the world’s leading food companies grow their business. Tastewise digests billions of data points and turns that raw, real-time data into easily accessible product, marketing, and sales solutions – all specifically designed to grow food & beverage brands. Used by teams at companies like Pepsi, Nestle, Campbell’s, Freshly and many more, the Tastewise food intelligence solutions offer the latest insights into trend, product, foodservice, and consumer performance available in the food and beverage industry.
We're growing quickly, and looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer who’s a true tech geek, creative thinker, and great at execution to join our team. We use ElasticSearch, AWS, GCP, and Azure, and invest a lot in cutting-edge technologies, great user experiences, and AI.
Actively lead the availability, resilience, and scalability of our solutions by utilizing AWS/GCP/ Azure cloud servicesParticipate fully in team planning and work with colleagues to continuously improve the team’s performanceOwn your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting Tackle tough problems with creative solutions
- 4+ years working as a DevOps Engineer
- Deep understanding of cloud production environments
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with relational and document based DB (NoSQL, preferably Elasticsearch 7+)
- Experience with Node.js
- Team player with an ability to work independently, and good communication skills
- Ability to handle high-scale, production-grade projects
- An engineer by nature and technology enthusiastic with a sharp mind
- Capability to collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features end-to-end
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion