Sygnia | Senior Backend Engineer
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cybersecurity. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Our Technology division builds a world class product, considered by experts as the leading XDR platform for cyber analytics and investigations. Our product was deployed in hundreds of clients, including many Fortune 500 companies, all around the world (from North America through Europe, APAC and all the way to Australia), and as a part of the team you will have the privilege to take part in the ongoing fight against cyber threat actors of the highest levels.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and experienced Senior Backend Engineer to join us! The perfect candidate will have a strong background in building and maintaining scalable distributed systems, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic and cutting-edge coding skills.
- Guide, design and implement key software components in Sygnia's flagship product
- Build and maintain a highly performant system responsible for handling terabytes of data per day
- Drive product and technical innovation, as well as software development best practices
- Mentor and learn from other engineers
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the industry
- At least 3 years of experience developing in Python / Node.js / Ruby
- Experience with various data stores such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Snowflake, Redis etc.
- Be a collaborative team player who enjoys working in a dynamic business-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, including strong ability to elaborate on a technical idea
- Very High proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Been a part of a core R&D team in a funded start-up
- Experience in a cyber security company
- Experience in designing and building large-scale production systems
- Experience with:
- K8S or other container management platforms
- Python web applications development
- Microservices architecture
- AWS or other public clouds