R&D Team Leader
Elsight is looking for an experienced R&D team leader that will join our fast-growing company and will be part of our R&D leadership while growing the organization and advancing the culture to achieve excellence. The R&D team leader will spearhead R&D strategy and define methodologies to optimize work process and promote efficiency.
We are looking for a proactive, technologically fluent leader with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal and managerial skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is ambitious, persistent and highly motivated to ship things to production.
Who are we?
Elsight is on a mission to create a seamless, secure, connected world. We develop cutting-edge technology that delivers secure, real-time data transmission over multiple IP links, allowing high-bandwidth, on-the-move connectivity, anytime, anywhere. Our technology enables solutions that meet unique connectivity and operational requirements, expanding the limits of data transmission technology towards a future of connected world.
- Recruit, develop, motivate and retain strong R&D talent
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring the team
- Execution and delivery of high-quality projects and products within set timeframes.
- Be in charge for high stability of all products and cloud services.
- Reviewing available technologies and recommending new technologies for innovation.
- Designing system and software architecture in order to achieve technical and business goals.
Apply If You have
- Experience in leading and growing R&D organization at a HW/SW company.
- Excellent communication skills
- Lots of passion for shipping things to production
- Startup experience
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards and design patterns.
- Experience with networking products development
- Experience with CI/CD – Advantage.
- Experience with wireless systems (Cellular infrastructure) and Python – Advantage.
- Can-do and hands-on approach.
- Proven execution skills