Harmon.ie | Fullstack Team Lead
harmon.ie is the leading developer of integrated Microsoft 365 user experience products for remote workers to make it easy for knowledge workers to be productive and self-sufficient when using Microsoft 365. The company counts 1,300 enterprise customers including the Canadian government, the UK government, Bosh, and E&Y. The company has achieved $11M of sales in 2020 with a 90% customer retention rate for the past three years and is highly profitable.
Collabria – a New Product for Account Managers
harmon.ie, an experienced software house, is building its next product – Collabria: a solution for the new fragmented workplace
harmon.ie is the leading developer of integrated Microsoft 365 user experience products for remote workers to enable workers to be productive and self-sufficient when using Microsoft 365. The company has 1,300 enterprise customers, including the Canadian government, Bosch, and E&Y, with a 90% retention rate for the past three years.
harmon.ie is launching Collabria and is looking for a skilled full-stack team leader. Collabria is a shared inbox solution where the customer service team meets and collaborates on how to best serve customers. Collabria enables digitalization The company is looking for an exceptionally gifted developer and architect which will lead the product's R&D team.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Node.js, React.js, and cloud technology: AWS or Azure.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and technical audacity to resolve complex engineering problems.
- Knowledge of agile development methodology.
- A natural leader and team player with a growth mindset with an always-learning attitude, and open-mindedness to share and learn from others.
- Ability to contribute to the product definition process with harmon.ie executives to shape the company product roadmap to meet company strategic goals.
- Self-motivated and high work ethics. The position
- The Tech Lead will lead the development and architecture definition of the new Accord product.
- The R&D leader will participate in product management and product strategy discussion to shape the next product releases.
- The R&D leader will interact with harmon.ie QA and harmon.ie support to optimize product quality and increase customer satisfaction.