Gable | Full Stack Developer
Who we are
Gable is the world’s first hybrid workforce management platform to help business leaders manage their hybrid or distributed workforce for a seamless back-to-work employee experience. In addition to providing flexible locations nationwide for teams to colocate and collaborate, Gable offers software tools to help managers gather insights on their distributed workforce’s space usage and employee satisfaction, and allows managers to communicate with employees in real-time all through a single platform.
About the role
We are looking for a full-stack developer, with proven capabilities of building things from scratch at production level. We are looking for someone who can easily adapt and is thriving in a rapidly changing environment.
- Lead future development of our web application
- Take part in key decisions regarding architecture, roadmap, technology and UX
- Help shape our technical direction, best practices, product ideas and team processes
- Work closely with the founders and UX to help shape our product
- 3+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Proven track record of building web-based projects, using the latest methodologies and best practices, ideally using React and TypeScript
- Enjoyment for being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience and a drive for pixel perfect UIs
- Interest in innovations in technology in general, and frontend technologies in particular
- Experience designing and building a product from the ground up – a plus
- Experience developing in React Native – a plus