Principal duties and essential responsibilities as part of our devops team:
- POC (escalation personal) for all professional related points the team is struggling with.
- Review the deliverables of other members in the team – maintain high level of professionality
- Conducting tasks planning and status calls with the customers
- Working on customers(hands-on)
- Complex projects\solutions\technologies that the team still doesn’t have knowledge in that area
- Executing migration projects, DevOps as a service projects, etc.
As an ideal candidate, you will have most of the following skills and attributes:
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Must have strong experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Orchestrating Docker containers – Kubernetes
- Production experience – Proven hands-on experience with critical business systems, downtime incidents, systems upgrades with zero downtime.
- Strong knowledge in CentOS / Ubuntu / RedHat
- Understanding of complex cloud architectures at scale
- Understanding How systems are designed from an architectural point of view
- Understanding of how to design a monitoring system that fit the needs of the organization – Advantage
- Experience with technologies such as Prometheus and TICK Stack – Advantage
- Understanding of how to design a centralized logging system that fits the needs of the organization.
- Understanding of how to design a CI\CD system that fits the needs of the organization.
- B.A./B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, or related Technical Engineering degree, or equivalent industry experience – Advantage