DevOps Team Leader
Sygnia is a top- tier cyber consulting and Incident Response group with worldwide client base and presence in Israel, US, Latin America and Singapore. It fuses together unique understanding of both offensive and defensive Cyber and integrates technological knowledge with business consulting capabilities and a business-driven approach to cyber.
Sygnia is a super dynamic and exciting company, recruiting amazing people and professional talents, which was recently acquired by Temasek, and its vision is moving towards another value creation path.
Sygnia is looking for a top-notch DevOps Team Leader who is enthusiastic about combining the disciplines of design and programming. As our DevOps Team Leader, you will take a crucial part in the R&D team, and on the front lines of our products and features that are directly used by our customers.
- At least two years of experience as a DevOps Team Leader
- At least three years of experience with AWS environments and services
- Demonstrated experience with various SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with Linux OS
- Self-learner, with the ability to take on new technologies, research and implement new solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge coding skills.
- Collaborative team player who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Previous cyber security experience
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Python