At Solidus, we believe digital assets offer an opportunity to transform finance and make it more
inclusive, transparent, and efficient. Our team uses over 20 years of experience developing Wall
Street-grade FinTech to build crypto-native market surveillance and compliance infrastructure.
Digital asset firms globally use our products to detect, investigate, and report compliance threats,
trade manipulation, and fraud in order to protect investors, provide transparency, apply for
licensing, and comply with regulation. Our work is key to promoting institutional adoption of
digital assets and growing the ecosystem.
We’re looking for a talented DevOps Engineer, with experience in deploying scalable distributed systems on cloud environments, that can help us build our data-ingestion & data-processing infrastructure, handle scale, work alongside our data scientists, and bring our vision to life.
As a young and ambitious company in an extremely dynamic space, any candidate must be independent, accountable, organized, have a self-starter attitude, and be willing to get their hands dirty with day-to-day work that might be out of their official scope, while keeping an eye on their goals and the big picture.
● 3+ years experience with Docker and Kubernetes
● 3+ years experience with monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix)
● 3+ years experience with CI/CD platforms (GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc)
● 3+ years of experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure
● Experience with cloud architecture & best practices
● Experience with designing infrastructure to maintain high availability SLAs
● Experience with designing, implementing and testing disaster recovery plans
● Experience with implementing software firewalls and intrusion detection systems
● Experience working with Java & Python-based systems
● Microservice architecture
● Cloud security best practices