Directeam | Devops Engineer
About the job
Directeam, a rapidly growing cloud consulting company focused on innovative technologies and cloud transformation to help its customers build complex cloud architectures is looking for a passionate DevOps engineer.
Our DevOps Engineers play an important role in helping our customers, from small startups to large companies, building their next dream on the cloud.
Cutting-edge technologies are what we do and like, we are looking for a team player who is excited about learning new things on a daily basis, a problem solver who is thrilled by challenges and willing to take his career to new heights.
What you’ll do
- Design and build bulletproof cutting-edge cloud-based (AWS / GCP) solutions for our customers
- Help industry-leading startups and companies to achieve awesome results and influence their business growth
- Manage cloud production environments. You’ll perform a deep drill-down analysis into performance bottlenecks and failures
- Automate everything! Strive for gaining a proactive attitude and streamlining day-to-day work
What you’ll need
- 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Excellent communication skills – Must
- Highly motivated, responsible, passionate, self-learner individual – Must
- Experience implementing services in one of the big clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Proven production experience with core AWS services, such as EC2, S3, VPC, SQS, IAM, etc – An Advantage
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc. – Advantage
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS internals and troubleshooting
- Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with Service Mesh solutions such as Istio, Consul – Advantage
- Programming experience in at least one general-purpose language (Python, Ruby, Groovy, Golang, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD tools and best practices
- Strong experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis