DealTale | Devops Engineer Dealtale
Dealtale, a VIANAI company, is a next-generation platform for driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales and product teams. Revenue Science leverages causal machine learning methods to enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team and drive the development and delivery of our new Revenue Science platform. This position is a key part of our future growth and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with a can-do attitude and strong collaboration skills.
- Be a part of the DevOps team and focal point in the R&D.
- Take leadership and pursue the best, state-of-the-art solutions, within the dynamic requirements and timelines.
- Be goal and data oriented. Always strive to make decisions based on data.
- Be minded for quality and efficiency – invest time, when needed, in order to run better and faster.
- Focus on continuous growth and improvement, in every aspect (personal, products, processes, tools, skills, etc.).
- 3+ yeas of experience in DevOps of SaaS products in AWS, working on production environments with live customers.
- Experienced with IaaS concepts and technologies (e.g. Terraform or CloudFormation).
- Deep knowledge and experience with docker and docker orchestration platforms (Kubernetes is big advantage).
- Vast knowledge and experience with cloud networking and infrastructure (VPC, DNS, routing, etc).
- CICD best practices and platform (Bitbucket Pipelines, GitLabCI, etc)
- Observability platforms and best practices such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, etc. (and/or relevant managed services).
- SecOps experience
- MLOps experience
- Familiar with big / distributed data concepts and experience in related tech stacks infrastructure (like Spark, Airflow, SQL and NoSQL databases, DataLake, etc.)
- Experience with messaging/PubSub platforms (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- AWS Solution Architect Associate certification – Big advantage