Cemento | Customer Success Manager
Are you an experienced Customer Success Manager with a skill for communicating with high-profile customers? Are you passionate about establishing long-term relationships with large-scale customers, understanding their needs and guaranteeing their satisfaction?
Cemento Technologies is looking for just such an individual to fill our Customer Success Manager role.
Who are we
Cemento Technologies is revolutionizing the construction industry. Our SaaS platform, used by tier-1 general contractors and real-estate developers worldwide, provides an innovative set of tools for construction projects. Cemento’s solution has already saved many millions of dollars to our customers, but even more importantly, we saved lives!
- Lead the vision, design and execute the customer success and onboarding plans.
- Establish yourself as an expert in Cemento’s product suite and in the solution’s ecosystem.
- Become a trusted advisor for your clients – partner with all levels of their organization to understand their needs and assist them to customize the solution for their needs.
- Act as the customer advocate in Cemento – effectively partner with team members across departments to successfully support customers’ needs
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Cemento’s management and externally to the customer executives.
- Become a product expert and assist the customers with technical issues
- Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working in a customer success role for a SaaS product, preferably B2B
- Excellent customer-facing skills with a track record of understanding customer needs and explaining the value proposition of products and features.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enough technical aptitude to speak with engineers and understand technical issues.
- Experience in leading a team of customer success managers – advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems – advantage.
- Fluent English speaker – advantage
- Familiarity with the construction industry – advantage