Candivore | Marketing Analyst
About the Job
Candivore was founded in early 2018 with the purpose of creating great entertainment for mobile users around the globe. Our flagship game – Match Masters, an innovative multiplayer match 3 puzzle, is played by millions of players and we’re focused on making it even better with more players joining each day.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst with extensive knowledge of the mobile gaming domain to join Candivore and the Match Masters team. You will play a leading role in developing our ability to analyze marketing data and make strategic, data-informed decisions. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the team to create innovative, data-based approaches to solving difficult business and product problems. Your output will become an indispensable resource for the markeing team and operation, who will rely heavily on your insights to inform critical decisions in our business.
- Examine marketing performance and user conversion funnel data to identify opportunities to improve ROI
- Analyze large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational marketing decisions
- Design and build reports for senior management using BI tools
- Build predictive models to guide marketing decisions with actionable insights, by analyzing high velocity streaming data
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of experience analyzing marketing operations in mobile games
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- BS degree in math, statistics or equivalent
- Fluency in SQL or other big data querying language
- A detail-oriented, organized person with outstanding communication skills at macro and micro levels
- MS or Ph.D degree in math or statistics
- A strong passion for video games and other interactive entertainment
- Strong understanding of free-to-play, social gaming, and game monetization